Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ana Dinger at my studio


This weekend i had the pleasure of having Ana Dinger at my studio. I find her face so expressive and beautiful that I couldn't resist to make some photos.

Ana started by studying dance and then sculpture. Her need to raise questions and develop deeper studies in subjects as performance, made her pursue contemporary art studies. Adding to this she has this immense love and ability as a writer. Ana has organized a conference held in Lisbon this year, with the title "Exposing Exhibition". She has been also writing description texts that accompany the exhibitions present at the Museu Berardo in Ccb.
I believe she has a very promising career ahead of her and will write interesting publications and books with reflexions on the art panorama. So if you're an art lover and thinker you better keep an eye on Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips